Thursday, April 10, 2014

Picture Stories Week 10

This week I started photographing the story of Tralaima Anderson. She is a single mother of three, a student, and is working a job to support her family. She blows my mind. I cannot believe she is able to handle all the different aspects of her life, but she does and she does very gracefully. I've only been able to shoot a little bit so far, but here are a few frames--more to come next week! #ilovepeople



In addition to that, I shot Spring Sing, a step show that the fraternities and sororities here put on as a part of Greek Week. This is probably one of my favorite things to shoot, so I had a lot of fun! :)


Finally, this week I continued on my journey to becoming a better sports shooter. It turns out if you understand a sport, it's much easier to shoot the sport. Surprise surprise :P Thank you mother-of-the-other-team's-catcher for explaining so much to me! I'll get better at this whole sports thing, one step at a time. This weekend I get to shoot track and hockey, which are two of my favorite things to watch so shooting should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment